Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Emotional People = Useless

Emotional people struggle to understand why I want nothing to do with them, particularly in the workplace. Let me see f I can share my reasoning:

Question: When a person's emotions are running high, what's the first thing that goes out the window?

Answer: the ability to think rationally.

Question: What's that even mean? What's the opposite of rational? 

Answer: irrational.

Question: what's another word for irrational, just in case the reader is unfamiliar with the word?

Answer: insane.

There you have it, folks: that's my reasoning. The older I get, the less time and resources I am willing to devote to people who are known for chronic lapses into temporary insanity. Try not to cry too hard about it, pussies.




No comments:

Post a Comment